"The Port Authority of Guam Goodwill and Morale Association (PAGGMA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the morale and welfare of its members and all employees of the Port Authority of Guam. Its primary mission is to foster unity, collaboration among its members, by way of creating and coordinating activities to provide social and civil interaction amongst employees and the community".
- President – Raymond B. Santos
- Vice President – Steven P. Muna
- Secretary – Dora Jean Perez
- Treasurer – Gussieannmarie "Nikki" Diaz
- Sergeant at Arms – Joaquin P. Pangelinan
- Parliamentarian – Jennifer Leon Guerrero
Department of Revenue and Taxation
Certificate of Tax Exemption
Issued July 11, 2006
- "To become a member or for more information, please contact Nikki Diaz at 477-5931 ext. 223".